- Heat one teaspoon (5 ml) of olive oil in a pan. Fry garlic until lightly golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the basil, parsley, nutritional yeast flakes, and the remaining olive oil into a food processor or blender. Add the warm garlic.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for no longer than 4 days.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g